Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shop update

While, this past weekend Mo was having a blast with our bike at the Oregon Manifest in Portland (I can't wait for his update from the event). I wanted to update ya'll on what we have been up to in the shop. First we had John's bike come back from powder and it really came out great. John got the full TF experience with a custom fork and stem:







I have also been working on Eric's small 29er which is going to be a unique design for us having a bent down tube for fork clearance.  So I have got the front triangle mitered, tacked and welded up. Here are some shots of the progress:




I also wanted to say I have been working a write up on the CTR race which I finished in 9 days 10 hours 16 mins and hope to have it in the blog soon. It was an amazing personal experience for me that has been hard to put in words. Here is a link to a video that another rider put together which I hope gives you a window into what some of the sections of the ride were like:

http://vimeo.com/28779413

No comments:

Post a Comment