Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Heading to Portland. . .


It's Tuesday, and that means TF will be in Portland in a mere two days. KD will be with me as I present TF's submission to the Oregon Manifest Constructor's Design Challenge. Clark and I have lost enough bodily fluids to make an industrial kitchen unsanitary when making this bike, and while I've been more mad than pleased during its creation, I couldn't be happier with the final product.

I must say that I am a little more than a tiny bit worried about what exactly will be required of me at this event. As I type this, KD is looking over the presentation criteria (yeah, like a, uh, legit presentation that will, umm, be evaluated by judges and, uh, stuff). There will be receptions, and swag, and builder's only events. With so much going on and at such a high production level, it makes a person reevaluate their strict "two showers a week" policy. And maybe I should shave. . . or wear a tie. . . nah, ties never look good with stained white undershirts. . .
Anyway, it is with great pleasure that I present a sneak peak. . . ah hell. It's two days away! The rest of the pictures can be found here. . . ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment