Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend Update

While Mo finished the clean up on his road frame, I worked on his fork. First I cut a sleeve for the steerer tube and tack it on.



Then I miter the steerer tube at 6 degrees.



And finally tack on the fork legs which I had mitered earlier in the week.



I then welded the fork legs on and welded caps on the tops of each leg. Here is a shot of the frame and fork. All that is left on the fork is to drill and braze in the brake bolt boss.




We also worked on prepping Travis's frame and all that is left on it is to install the head tube badge.



We should be getting Andrew's frame and fork back from the powder coater tomorrow and then work on prepping it next. This week we plan to try out our new bender and bend some top tubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment